Sometimes when you enter your secret code or password incorrectly too many times, your account would be locked.This is a security feature set on Slydepay to prevent unauthorized access to your Slydepay account.
In the case you see that your account is locked, Slydepay would send a link to your email address (on your Slydepay account) to help you unlock it. You should follow the steps in the email to successfully unlock your account.
If you did not receive an email, it could mean two things:
- You do not have an email address on your Slydepay account
- The email may have landed in your spam or junk folder
- There was a problem sending the email to your email address
If you are unable to unlock your account please contact our Support team using one of the following means:
- Call us on 0302747223
- Chat with us at www.slydepay.com, click the Live Chat button at the bottom of the page
- Send us an email to email@example.com
An agent will be happy to assist you.