A Billbox teller as the rights to accept and process payments for a service.
To login, go to https://www.usebillbox.com in your browser and login with your username and password:
The dashboard shows all the services you as a teller are allowed to collect payments for. To view allowed services, click on PAYMENTS in the navigation menu.
To collect payments for a particular service, look through the list of billing services and select the service. We will use JamRock in this example:
Here, you are required to
- enter the customer's reference (this could be a number, ID or name depending on the requirements of the service).
- enter the amount to be paid, and then the payment mode (cash)
- enter a description (should be able to tell the details of the payment)
- enter the name of the person paying and their phone number
- click Pay to start processing the transaction
After entering the details, you will be required to confirm that the details entered are correct in this dialogue box:
If you are certain of the details, click CONFIRM to complete the payment.
To view transactions, click on HISTORY in the nav menu and select PAYMENTS in the dropdown:
From this view you can
- filter by date
- search for a particular transaction
- download reports